Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boutique News

Hi everyone, Linda, the Funkie Junkie, here with some shop updates that I wanted to share with you.

First of all, I'm excited to say that I continue to increase the variety of Artistic Outpost stamps and have some new listings to offer, including that awesome new plate that was just released today - Paper Boy.  You can find all the Artistic Outpost stamps for sale in the Funkie Junkie Boutique here.
I have some new Ranger dies and texture fades arriving on Friday that were recently released at CHA. They are already listed in the boutique (New Arrivals tab) with a tentative ship date of Monday, March 4th.  Here is a list of the new products coming in:

12 X 12 Assorted 48/Pack Tim Holtz Kraft Core Shattered

Bigz Die - Pediments

Movers and Shapers 2pk- Mini Bottle Cap & Stamp Set

Movers and Shapers Die - Mini Clock Key & Pocket Watch

Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Block Talk

Movers and Shapers Die - 3PK Sized Arches

Movers and Shapers 3pk- Sized Rectangles

Movers and Shapers Die - Arch Frame 

Movers and Shapers Die - Pocket Watch Frame

Movers and Shapers Die - Postage Stamp Frame

Texture Fades - Bottle Caps & Rulers Set

Texture Fades- 4PK Travel Signs Set

I know some of you are hoping I get more distress paints in.  I checked with Ranger and it looks like it will be quite awhile before they start shipping to shops that have already received one order.  Realistically, it could be April or May before I can get the next shipment.  When I can get more in stock, I will continue to offer the set of 24 for $89.99.  If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a set, please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.

I also wanted to put out a heads up that my shop will have a shipping stoppage next week.  You probably know I am a sole proprietor and if I am not able to do the packing and shipping, things don't get shipped.  The store will remain open and orders can be placed, but I will be unable to ship beginning Wednesday, March 6th through Saturday, March 9th. Shipping will resume on Monday, March 11th.  

1 comment: