Friday, November 24, 2023

Suzz's Snowy Stary Card

Hi!  Suzz here.  Brrr... As the weather starts to shift I am already anticipating the snow!  I pulled out my warm winter holiday knits to keep me warm against the snow that is coming!  That had the Holiday Knit Embossing folder being the perfect inspiration for A Snowy Day! 


I embossed multiple sheets of white cardstock with the Holiday Knit texture fade.  I then cut out multiple stars in varying stars.  This card is a snowy starry night in winter.

After the stars were cut they were layered with foam to add multiple depths and texture on the background of the Holiday Knit. 

Then some glass stars were painted with white paint and glittered to add as accents. 

The branches and bow are from the adorable vintage sled die from Sizzix and Tim Ho;tz.  It added the perfect touch to the front of the card. 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment