Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Showcase - Stampers Anonymous Holiday Things & Cozy Christmas

Hi! Suzz here with the Saturday Showcase. I was so excited to go to the mailbox and find my latest package of goodies from The Funkie Junkie Boutique! They included the Stampers Anonymous Holiday Things and Cozy Christmas stamps.


I spent some time creating tags and ATC's using the mini images from the Holiday Things and the sweet sentiments from Cozy Christmas.


I started with stamping the background of a tag with some of the pretty pine branches with the olive dye ink. I had the adorable peppermints to use as berries that went with the pretty pine cones.
 
Next up I pulled some pretty Christmas paper to make the beautiful star shine.


The star was stamped with versamark ink and then embossed with a shiny silver. The die cut branches got the same treatment to give it a shiny backdrop over the charming paper.

I then had to play with the new distress ink Villainous Poison. I spritzed some water on a dab of the distress oxide on my craft map. Lovely streaks of purple formed the basis for my deer tag.


After the background dried the deer and tree were stamped along with the sentiment. The stars were drawn on with white gel pen.
 
For my final ATC I mixed in a bird from the previous holiday stamps along with the branches and berries.


They were stamped with distress inks and colored with watercolor pencils.  The bird stopped by to help deck the halls!  

There is plenty of time to play in the new Living Things challenge! 
Happy Stamping!

Suzz

Products: 

2 comments: