Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Guest Designer - Lia van Bruggen-Vreman

The Funkie Junkie Boutique is delighted to welcome Lia van Bruggen-Vreman (Lia's Designs) as our Guest Designer this week. Lia was the overall winner of our Stuck in the Middle challenge recently.


My name is Lia and it's great fun being a Guest Designer this time. During my whole life I am a creative person and I like all kinds of papercraft, like cardmaking, scrapbooking and making crafts for and with kids. As for cardmaking: I don't have a favorite technique, but I prefer making all kinds of sceneries with stamps and diecuts. I am a card designer for one of the most well known Dutch designers for cardsupplies (Leane Creatief) and that's big fun! But I also like cross stitching, reading good books and traveling with our motorhome. I am a textwriter for several Dutch craft magazines and sometimes I make craft projects to be published in these magazines.


Today you see my interactive card for the challenge theme "Moving Parts" which I made with diecuts from Leane Creatief and unbranded stamps. I made the background with diluted Distress inks and colored the stamped images with markers.


I attached the car with big foampads onto the 'pull out' paperstrip and attached the front of this card with foamtape onto a green card. Done that, this has been glued on the front of a double cream card.

Make sure you check out Lia's blog (Lia's Design) to see more of her beautiful creations. Don't forget to share your 'Moving Parts' project with us. The challenge can be found HERE and runs through 11:55 pm EST on Tuesday, May 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment