Monday, January 9, 2023

Year In Review - Highlight your favorite product from 2022 - Laura

 Good morning!
The DT ladies from The Funkie Junkie Boutique were asked to create  a project using some of our favourite products from the Funkie Junkie!


To begin with I love Stamperia Papers.  The designs are fabulous and they really lend themselves to fussy cutting (something I really enjoy doing)  I used the Our Way paper pack


 I also love to use stencils and mediums and here I used the awesome Tim Holtz burlap stencil with the Tim Holtz Grit Paste - Crypt.  I then  used the Rustic Wilderness ink pad (then spritzed with water) and

  Aged Mahogany Spray Stain.


I inked the chipboard with the rustic wilderness ink pad then applied the rustic wilderness embossing glaze

 


 I colored the flowers with mica stain in orange (from the Halloween release but is sold out) and the mahogany spray stain.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment