Monday, December 12, 2022

Tim Holtz Gift Name Tag

 Good morning!

I love Tim Holtz stuff!

I don't always feel like I do his stamps justice but they are so fun to work with!



 

 


I used the Stamper Anonymous Tim Holtz Department Store Stamps to create a couple of gift tags!



I stamped the wreath twice.  I stamped and embossed with green and then added a bit of green distressed crayon.  I stamped in red using the Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Lumberjack Plaid then embossed with Ranger Distress Embossing Glaze - Lumberjack Plaid colored it with a marker then glued it on as well as the "Merry Christmas" that I embossed in vintage gold.  I added some baubles for the little berries!



I stamped the bells 3 times, once embossed with gold, once in red, and once in green.  I then fussy cut and assembled then added some small beads for berries!


Thanks for stopping by

~Laura







No comments:

Post a Comment