Friday, July 19, 2013

Awesome New Tim Holtz Products and a Shop Update

Did you see the awesome new stencils Tim Holtz gave us a sneak peek of this morning?  There are 13 in all.  Wow, can't wait to get my hands on them. I just placed an order with Ranger which will be shipping sometime in August and as soon as I get the shop back on line, I will have some pre-sale listings for the new Ranger products so you can reserve yours.  These tags will retail for $5.49 but the Funkie Junkie price per stencil will be $4.39 and I am also going to offer them as a full set of 13 for $52 - that breaks down to just $4 per stencil when you buy the complete set.  

Our Friday Focus this week is on Texture Fades so they will all be discounted an additional 15%.  Trace has a phenomenal Friday Focus column waiting in the wings and as soon as the boutique reopens, we'll will publish her column and get the discounts set up in the shop.  I'm hoping that will be this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!

Hugs,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to take advantage of the 13 for $52. Wowza! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I will need those yummy stencils xx all of them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy stencils ! Can't wait to give them a whirl !

    ReplyDelete