Friday, July 26, 2013

Taking a Short Break

Hi friends,

I hope your summer is going great!  Things are very busy at The Funkie Junkie Boutique with lots of pre-orders on the new Tim Holtz stencils and the great deal on the new Wendy Vecchi archival inks.

The DH and I are trying to plan a few vacation breaks over the summer and the opportunity to make a visit to one of our children came up suddenly.  So I have to apologize but I'm going to take a few days off again.  That means no Friday Focus column this week as I was the one scheduled to share but I will leave the Texture Fades on the Friday Focus 15% off for another week.  And no shipping at The Funkie Junkie Boutique through August 2nd.  You are welcome to place orders and they will be filled first-come, first-served beginning August 3rd.

No word yet on when the Tim Holtz stencils will ship, but you can still place a pre-order.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week.

Hugs,
Linda

2 comments: