Monday, April 17, 2023

Blue Dream Tags

 Good morning!

It's Laura and I am back to share my layout for the DT challenge - Tag Team where we were challenged to use more than one tag on a project!

I recieved the new Stamperia line Blue Dream and it is Gorgeous!

I used the fabulous Sizzix Chapter 4 Tim Holtz Thinlits Dies - Framed Tags and created for tags and I fussy cut the clock from one of the papers



I created the lighthouse and shell from the soft moulds then coloured them and the chipboard (after applying white gesso) with Prima Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Powder Set - Golden HourRanger Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain - Salvaged PatinaRanger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Pad - Uncharted Mariner, and Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Salvaged Patina


I misted some flowers from my stash with the colorants mentioned above and added some art stones to finish off the layout!

Thanks for stopping by

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment