Monday, April 3, 2023

Scrapbooking With Neutrals Featuring Lost Shadow

Hi, Laura here!

The Funkie Junkie DT's challenge this time was all about the neutrals and what a better product to work with than the new color from Tim Holtz - Lost Shadow!

I prepped the beautiful Prima Plant Department paper with clear gesso,

then applied the Tim Holtz Lost shadow distress oxide ink with the Tim Holtz Bubble wrap stencil.

I inked all the edges of the papers and the title piece with the same ink but also highlighted the chipboard with the Hickory Smoke Distress ink.

I fussy cut images from the paper and created the clocks using the Prima Clock Faces moulds, that I painted with the Lost Shadow Distress paint and highlighted with the hickory smoke ink.

I added some grey seed beads from my stash to finish the layout!

Thanks for stopping by,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment