Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Laura's Idea-ology Details

 Hi!  Laura here to share my Tim Holtz Ideology creation.


I used the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Bubble and the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - burlap with the Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Uncharted Mariner and Rustic Wilderness on the background cardstock



I then began trimming, distressing and layering the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Backdrops Volume 4 and I also used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits Dies - Framed Tags



I added 3 of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Layer Frames, Collage.  


I die cut the Tim Holtz flowers wrapped some cord around it and added a small plaque from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Word Tags


I added a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Word Plaques, Large and another small tag!


and to finish I added a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Chips

Thanks for stopping by

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment