Thursday, August 15, 2019

Guest Designer - Lisa Hoel

Please say hello and give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer for the Let's Do It Again challenge.  Lisa Hoel of Creative Juice, Fresh Squeezed was the Design Team's Top Pick from the Water, Water, Everywhere challenge.


Hello, my name is Lisa Hoel and I’m a lifelong craft lover. I’ve been ‘arting’ ever since I first picked up a crayon! Paper crafts have been my main focus for the past fifteen years or so and I love to make detailed, layered, textured, mixed-media type projects. I am not usually a clean and simple type artist. ;-) My background is in graphic design and I'm blessed to be married to the greatest guy in the world and have two dynamic boys.



I created an altered Altoid tin garden scene back in 2012 but was inspired to "Do It Again" to incorporate more details and Tim Holtz dies and Idea-ology pieces that didn't exist the first time around.


Here is a side-by-side photo of the original project (on the left) and the do-over (on the right) so you can see the differences.

* * *

You can see all the details of the original altered tin here and then you will want to see how the new version of this wonderful project by Lisa came together by clicking here.

Once you have checked out Lisa's projects, come on back and share your "made again" creation.  The challenge can be found HERE and runs through 11:55 pm EST on Tuesday, August 27th,

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, this challenge was made for you, girl! Your first project is amazing, but you have created a gardener's utopia here! Your blog post is a must-see to really take in all these incredibly well thought out elements. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for being our special Guest Designer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an upgrade! Your new garden scene really is even more special than before! So thrilled to have you here as a Guest Designer. Off to see more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I adore your enchanting vignette! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete