Thursday, February 20, 2020

Guest Designer - Veana R.

Please say hello and give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer for the Leap Into the Odd challenge.  Veana R. can be found at her blog simply named Veana R and was the Design Team's Top pick for the Tic Tac Toe challenge.


Hi ! My name is Zvezdana Rot , aka Veana R. With my husband, teenager with special needs and lovely puppy Gaja, we live in a beautiful house, near the Adriatic sea. I come from Europe, Slovenia - the only country in the world that has the word love in its own name, so let's stay in love.

I love my garden, where I am inspired by colourful and fragrant flowers, I love reading, because one life is not enough for my curiosity and I love scrapbooking, crafting and Mixed Media.

My crafting began 4 years ago with greeting cards for my family and friends. In June 2017 I started writing my own blog and I can say that now I am enjoying my hobby more every day. Today I am here at TFJB Challenge Blog as Guest Designer. Thanks for this opportunity!


The Challenge Theme is Leap Into The Odd! The definition of Odd is unusual or strange. There is something unusual in my card. 



Did you find all the strange and odd things on it? The first one is that the card has a cut line all around , so you can see through and the old paper with text is glued inside the card. Another strange thing is my clock, as it is turned up side down because I wanted the time show 4.30 AM, when roosters are crowing.

There are even more odd items and if you would like to know more, please visit my blog. Wishing you a beautiful day!


Hugs, Veana

* * *
Now that you are curious, pop on over to Veana's blog and check her card out and when you are finished come on back and share your creation with something odd about it. The challenge can be found HERE and runs through Tuesday, March 3rd at 11:55 pm EST.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, I love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lagene ! You are very kind. Hugs, Veana

      Delete
  2. Oh WOW Zvezdana! What a fabulous card - I love the upside down clock and background on the inside of the card. Such clever ideas for this challenge! So glad to have you here as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Jenny ! So glad you liked my card and your kind words warmed my heart. Hugs, Veana

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love your clever odd inspired pieces! Thanks for sharing your lovely art as our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Suzanne ! I am glad you like my card. Wishing you s beautiful day. Hugs, Veana

      Delete
  4. Love your card! The odd things are so cool! Love the rooster and the peekaboo to the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete