Thursday, June 25, 2020

Guest Designer - Ann Chuang

It is time to say hello to our Guest Designer for the Cattywampus challenge.  Ann Chuang of Ann Chuang Crafts was the Design Team's top pick from the Oh Man challenge.


Hello everyone, My name is Ann Chuang. I’m so pleased and honoured to be here as Guest Designer today. I live in Taiwan. I started crafting about 2012. At that time, I started crafting about 2012. At that time, I started making very simple cards that would take me hours to make, but the look of pure joy that people give you after receiving a handmade card is worth every second! I have always liked creating, inspiration comes from random places. I love to share my love of stamping/cardmaking with everyone.


For the Cattywampus challenge here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog I had lots of fun creating this card. I took inspiration from the crooked castles stamp set that is in my stash - I hope you like it!

I used Distress Inks, Texture Paste and Distress Embossing Glaze to make the background and colored the castle images with distress inks.


I wrinkled the vellum paper and used a stapler to fix it under the panel.

Thanks so much for having me as Guest Designer. I hope that you are inspired by the challenge too and are able to join in the fun! You can find the rest of the process on my blog. Hope to see you there.

Thank you. Ann x


* * *
We encourage you to check out the details of Ann's Cattywampus project and all the rest of the fabulous creations she has on her blog. Once you are done, come on back and join us for this fun challenge, which runs through 11:55 pm EDT on Tuesday, July 7th and can be found HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Ann what a brilliant twisty turny card which is the epitome of cattywampus! Thank you for sharing your art as a guest designer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Ann that's so amazing - your spiral background works perfectly with the wonky towers. Thank you for sharing with your creative genius with us here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohl, my word, Ann! Yes! You nailed CATTYWAMPUs! I adore the crooked castles and that crinkled vellum at the bottom is a brilliant design element! I just love your cards and this one is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for showing just how cattywampus good design can be and for being our special Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such creative details based on the theme! Love this!

    ReplyDelete