Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday Showcase - Graphic 45 Catch of The Day

Hi Everyone! This is my first Saturday Showcase for the Funkie Junkie Boutique! Today I am showcasing one of my favorite paper lines from one of my favorite companies Catch of the Day from Graphic 45! I love their collections because all the colors and patterns are awesome for layering.


Here is what I created;


To create this layout:


Step 1 - gather your supplies - I used the 12x12 paper pack, the ephemera pack, the stickers, and not pictured above as I decided last minute to include them is the mixed color sweetheart blossom flowers.


Step 2 - trim your papers to 12x12, 10x12, 8x12, 6x11, 6x8, 6x9, 6x4 and distress the edges.


Step 3 - gather your ephemera.


Step 4 - For dimension I use cardboard strips adhered to my paper.


Step 5 - start layering your papers as shown and add your photo (s) then add the rest of your ephemera and stickers!

Here are close ups of the details;





I added some cardboard under a few of of the die cuts and stickers to add dimension.



Love all the dimension!

Earlier this week for the challenge I also created with Graphic 45 Catch Of The Day and I still have enough products left to create 2 - 3 more projects!


Thanks for stopping by
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Awesome showcase of the beautiful papers! Love the layouts and the adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your multilayering and collage of accents to bring the full dimension and beauty to this layout! Adorable pics and those papers are so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic showcase! The little layered elements are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete