Thursday, January 18, 2018

Guest Designer - Tenia Nelson

We have a new Guest Designer joining us today.  Please say hello and give a warm welcome to Tenia Nelson.  Tenia was the Design Team's top pick for the Give Thanks challenge.  You can find Tenia on her blog Jazzy Paper Designs.


Hello all my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 36 year old jazz pianist, music teacher and paper crafter that lives in Denver, Colorado. I am married to a great guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious(Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. When I am not playing everywhere in town, teaching wild and crazy kids, or making cards, I play soccer with the hubby and just hang out with my friends!!


I had lots of fun with this card!!! Lots of layers, flowers, distressing, doilies.....FUN TIMES!!! My focus for this year is Live In The Moment because I have to learn how to. 

Here are a couple close-ups.



* * *
Now that you have had a peek at Tenia's cheerful card, check out all the details on her blog and while you are there take a look around. When you have finished come on back and share the project you have made to depict your word or phrase for 2018 - The Year Of. You can find the challenge HERE and it runs until 11:55 pm EST on January 30th.  We would love to have you join us.

7 comments:

  1. You have an unmistakable style, and that is a very, very good thing! Thanks for being our guest designer, Tenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bold and beautiful design! Thank you for being our special guest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering and design! Thanks for being our guest Tenia! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete