Monday, October 14, 2019

Challenge Winners - Treats Not Tricks!

Today we announce our winners from the 'Treats Not Tricks!' challenge. Thank you to everyone who shared their wonderful treats with us. We loved seeing them all.


The team chose this fabulous Circus themed Candy Bar Wrapper by #6 ScrappyHorses as our overall winner. We loved how she took a treat and made it so special. Make sure to check it in more detail HERE. Congratulations on being our favourite and winning the opportunity to be a Guest Designer here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog for a future challenge. You will be contacted with all the details.

And now our picks for the three winners of the The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Top 3 Badges for this challenge. In numerical order they are; #2 Clareene (In Reene's Room) #5 Lia (Lia's Design) and #11 Lyla Larimore (A Chief's Wife's Heart's 'aFire). Please email Linda at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com for the codes for the Top 3 badges so that you can display them proudly on your blog.


And finally we have a randomly chosen lucky winner for the $25 gift certificate to The Funkie Junkie Boutique. Our congratulations this time go to #8 Barb Turpin (Barb's Boys)! Again, please do make sure you check out her amazing project for this challenge. Please email Linda at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com for the gift certificate details.

Thank you again from all of us here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog to everyone who took part in this challenge and congratulations to all our winners. The current challenge, 'It's Halloween!' runs through Tuesday, October 22nd and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the random prize, love to shop at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of our winners! Every single one of our entries was a real treat to see! I hope you will play again in our current challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you so much for highlighting my project! What a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness; the week is just about over & I just got a chance to remember to check in on TFJBC posts! Yay! I see I've been added to some very elite Winners!! THANX!!
    I've been working on current theme "Halloween" in between winterizing the house & outside things with the ChiefHubby. Sailing tomorrow before I sadly have to take my boat out of the water. On the upside: more time for CHALLENGES!!
    CONGRATS, to EVERYONE this time & my sneak peek at the current entries tells me others are having just as much FUN with this ne as I am!
    See ya soon w that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my boxcard for the top-3! I ma glad about that!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete