Thursday, May 28, 2020

Guest Designer - Jo of Let's Art Journal

It is time to say hello and welcome to our Guest Designer for the Tickled Pink challenge.  Meet Jo of Let's Art Journal who was the top pick from the A Mother's Love challenge.


Hello Everyone, I’m so pleased and honoured to be here as Guest Designer today.

My name is Jo and I blog at Let’s Art Journal. I live by the sea in the North West of England with my hubby. I started Art Journaling in 2015 as a way of expressing my life through words and pictures and it has now become a passion of mine which I like to share with others. I’m captivated by the variety of techniques and materials that can be used to create so many different styles of art and love everything Mixed Media. I’m often inspired by things I see and do, so my art journal pages are often happy reminders of my life.


For the Tickled Pink challenge here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog I had lots of fun creating this art journal page as pink isn’t a focal colour that I often use. I took inspiration from the beautiful pink peonies that are currently flowering in my garden - I hope you like it!


I used lots of Tim Holtz products to create this page, to see more photos of my page and to find out which products and techniques were used please visit my blog here.

Thanks so much for having me as Guest Designer. I hope that you are inspired by the challenge too and are able to join in the fun!

Thank you. Jo x

* * *
After you have checked out Jo's lovely floral art journal page, please come on back and share your perfectly pink project with us - we would be tickled to see it. The challenge can be found HERE and runs through 11:55 pm EDT on Tuesday, June 9th.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page! Love the soft flowers mixed with the text backgrounds! Thanks for being a guest designer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I am tickled pink that you are guest designing with us this go round! Your style is unmistakable and you create the most lovely pages. This pink peony page is just gorgeous and now I'm off to see how it came together! Thank you so much for being our special Guest Designer and for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page! Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, Jo. Congratualtions on being invited to be guest designer for this challenge. Have a lovely Sunday. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete