Thursday, August 13, 2020

Guest Designer - Veana R.

Please say hello and welcome back to Veana R., our Guest Designer for the Stencilmania challenge. Veana R. was the Design Team's overall winner for the Cattywampus challenge.


Hi ! My name is Zvezdana Rot , aka Veana R. With my husband, son teenager and lovely puppy Gaja, we live in a beautiful house, near the Adriatic sea. I come from Europe, Slovenia - the only country in the world that has the word love in its own name, so let's stay in love. I love my garden, where I am inspired by colourful and fragrant flowers , I love reading, because one life is not enough for my curiosity and I love scrapbooking, crafting and Mix Media .

My crafting began 4 years ago with greeting cards for my familly and friends. In June 2017 I started writing my own blog and I can say, that now I am enjoying in my hobby every day more.

Is the second time I am a Guest Designer at TFJB Challenge Blog THANKS to Cec and members of Design Team!


The Challenge Theme is STENCILMANIA ! Stenciling is so much great way to create unique art work and it really opens up your creativity.


For my card I used a stencil, but is a negative impress. Allways when I am stenciling with texture paste I made a negative on some papers, as I don't want to wash it away. And one of this negative stenciling I used here for the background. The amazing papers are from AB STUDIO - Aga Baraniak. I am just in love with them !


I cut the rose, leaves and buds with scissors. Than I add several layers of lace and a chiboard, shade all boarders with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and glued all together.

I love all stencils a lot ! I am using them mostly in my Mix media projects, not often with inks and paints, but I should, as you can make beautiful backgrounds for your greeting cards. If you like to see more about my lovely card, please visit my blog Veana R.

Warm hugs and may this day fill your heart with happiness!

Veana R.

* * *
Once you have checked out how this gorgeous card came together, we hope you will come back and share what you have created with your stencils. The challenge can be found HERE and runs through 11:55 pm EDT on Tuesday, August 18th.

6 comments:

  1. Waw, prečudovit. Vse mi je všeč. Res krasen izdelek. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely - colours, composition, layers and dimension... who could ask for anything more?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I adore your colored flowers and then the beautiful layering just tops it off with more beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veana this is truly drop dead gorgeous - that stencilling in the background is the perfect backdrop to your delicate florals and layers of lace. Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see you back here once again as The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge blog's special Guest Designer! And wow! Your layering and that stunning rose is amazing over your stenciled background. I love that you've used the negative of your stencil--a favorite for me! Thank you so much for inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete