Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Guest Designer - Sara Emily Barker

Today we welcome our Guest Designer for the 'Tag It' challenge. Say welcome back to our former team mate Sara Emily Barker who was the Design Team's top pick from the 'Fall Gratitude' challenge.

(Sara Emily is the one without the hat!)

Hi! It’s Sara Emily from sarascloset. I’m thrilled to be back at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog as this week’s Guest Designer. Some may remember that I had the honor and privilege of being a member of the Design Team for almost three years. I enjoy all sorts of arts and crafts, but especially love to experiment with my mixed media supplies to find new ways combine and use them.

In keeping with Teri’s challenge, “Tag It”, I chose to use up some of my old Tim Holtz Christmas Paper Stash scraps and paired them with a few new to me Tim Holtz dies and stamps to make some simple swing tags.


My tags are so quick and easy to make but look pretty on a package wrapped in plain kraft paper, tucked under the tree.


Please drop by my blog to see each of my tags up close and pick up a few tips to make some quick and easy tags of your own. I’m looking forward to seeing all your wonderful festive tags!

* * *
Oh aren't these tags fantastic and what a wonderful way to dress up kraft wrapping (which could even be recycled!) They truly are perfect for the current challenge. Thank you Sara Emily for being our latest Guest Designer. Make sure you check out her blog to see a more detailed tutorial. Then come on back and share your 'Tag It' projects with us.

The challenge can be found HERE and runs through 11:55 pm EST on Tuesday, November 30th.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful tags Sara Emily - those snowflakes work brilliantly to anchor the festive foliage and lower layers xx

    ReplyDelete