Monday, November 28, 2022

Laura's Tim Holtz Christmas Ideology Inspiration

 Good morning!
I am so excited to share my next project I created for The Funkie Junkie Boutique!



When I received the Salvaged Santa and Snowman I knew what I wanted to create....



I painted the Santa and Snowman with acrylic paints and added some beads to a couple of the
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Woodland Tree Lot

 


 I wrapped the bottom of the wine glass with the
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Pine Twine

I then added some snowtex and ornaments!

 



 I wrapped the candle and wine glass stem with the twine and then added the
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments

 



To finish it off I added some lights!

So what do you think?  Would you like to have this amongst your Christmas decorations?  

Thanks for stopping by
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so cool and original! Love what you did making a candle holder with a bell dome from a wine glass. Thank you so much for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete