Monday, November 14, 2022

New Seasonal Release!

 I am in love the new things I received from limited edition season release!

 


 After I distressed the edges of the G45 Warm Wishes paper I trimmed and applied white gesso to a sheet of white cardstock.



Once the gesso was dry I applied the Tim Holtz Distress Holiday Grit Paste - Snowfall with the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Poinsettia and allowed to dry.  I then had fun spraying layers of the Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Holiday Mica Stains Set #3

 


 

I used the Sizzix Chapter 4 Tim Holtz Thinlits Dies - Framed Tags with soem more of the beautiful G45 paper

 


 I applied the snowfall paste to the painted chipboard title

 



 I also applied the paste to other painted chipboard and some paper flowers from my stash

 




 In these close ups you can see how it really looks like icy snow!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create!

~Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment