Friday, March 15, 2024

Suzz's Finish It Project!

Hi!  Suzz here!  I don't know about you but I have many leftovers (as I like to call them) cluttering up my craft desk, drawer and a few other places.  I start something and lack a finishing focal point, image, or inspiration!  The Finish It challenge was a great inspiration for me to finish off one of my many leftovers!


My starting point for the Finish It challenge was to use one of these beautiful shimmery backgrounds with mica stain sprays blending the colors to create a gorgeous mix of colors.

Then Mr. Rabbit hopped into the house and I felt inspired to tag him!  I took one of the pieces created from the backgrounds of shimmery sprays and cut it down to a tag size. 

I then stamped Mr. Rabbit using an archival ink and while it was still wet applied black embossing powder to make him really pop and hop on the background.  

Then I decided I wanted to outline and highlight him with a white gel pen.  This helped make him stand out on that strong orange background. 

I wanted to add a little whimsy to the image and decided he needed a fun bow tie and some jewelry on his floppy ear.  

I also added polka dots with some white embossing powder using Versamark randomly stamped around the background.  

To finish it off a few black gems for his buttons and a smattering of them around the background.  Hopefully the Finish It challenge has you pulling out your leftovers and finishing them off!

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment