Friday, March 23, 2012

My Creative Journey


Hello frilly and funkie friends....I am Teresa Kline from Paperie Blooms; my creative journey is expanding  and I super excited to share it with you!  I am so looking forward to our new challenges and learning all kinds of new things from the DT and you.  I have been creating cards for five years, I started after a Stampin Up party and it has exploded from there.  I have been on numerous design teams in the past; Sweet and Sassy, Stampers Dream.  I have held guest spots for Our Daily Bread, My Time Made Easy, and Layers of Color.  I am currently on the Verve and Lil' Inker design teams and I am a SCS Dirty Dozen alumni.  I am on several challenge teams Mojo Monday Sketch, Waltzingmouse Sketch, CASE Study and now Frilly & Funkie.  I have also guested for lots of challenge teams as well; The Color Throwdown, Just Us Girls(twice), Shabby Tea Room, Friday MashUP, Stampin Sisters in Christ, and For Your Inspiration to name a few.  So from the list you can see I luv to stamp and create!  I like sending my cards to people in our church, friends, neighbors, anyone who needs encouraging; I also donate lots of cards.
As far as style, I do not like to "label" myself...lol...I truly luv all styles of creating!  But, I have been told that I tend to be on the shabby/chic style.  I adore, stitching, distressing, button, bows, lace, and frills....so I guess you could say I am a frilly girl...teehehehe.  I am looking soooo forward to this team, the adventure, and expanding my style.  I look forward to getting to know you and I hope that you are inspired by my work!

28 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo beautiful! an elegant vintage easter creation! Fantastic. Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous vintage Easter card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and can't wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Shabby layers and the cutest little image. Glad to see you are part of this adventure. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Teresa. I love your style of cards. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeously shabbily vintage :)
    Love the soft colours and pretty image.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Love this distressed Easter beauty.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I'm anxiously awaiting your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! My kind of card. Looking forward to the challenges and seeing what the DT sends our way.
    Good luck
    Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Teresa! That sweet image is wonderful! Congrats on being selected for Linda's new DT - I have always loved your cards and you will fit right in as a Frilly and Funkie gal! Enjoy and I can't wait to see what else is in store! Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Teresa
    You have quite a resume, and I am looking forward to seeing your work, congrats on being part of this team, your card is delightful.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! This card is so awesome! I look forward to see more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love your work. So glad you are on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Teresa! YAY for Stampin' Up who has started many of us on a crafting journey. Beautiful card and looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! I am loving this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How precious! The perfect Easter card, IMHO. I am looking forward to seeing what yiu have in store for us. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little image ot the chicks...so springy:) Your card is lovely! So anticipating what I see from you for the challenges. Welcome to the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your styles and have seen you work and loved it for a long time! Congrats on the new DT- and I look forward to the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous art. Can't wait til the challenges start.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card love the image and the beautiful flower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely, welcome to the DT for this new site - loving all the work so far - keep it coming xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm always anxious to use lots of frills & laces. This blog had definitely inspire me to be brave to expand my wings. Thank you. I'm your newest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the delicate layering of colours in your card, I'm a mixed up girl as well and like both frills and funky, looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats! So sweet, love the vintage graphic and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Teresa! So soft and delicate! Love your details!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete