I started by cutting 4 panels and then blending Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks over both sides.
Then I used the gorgeous background stamp from the Wendy Vecchi Heirloom Art set and stamped over all 4 panels using Coffee Archival ink.
I cut 4 smaller panels using a Nestability and used more Distress Ink with some of the fabulous Wendy Vecchi's stencils. I love the check pattern you can create using the Yikes Stripes stencil.
I then cut some strips of DIY masking tape and painted them using Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint.
Using an ordinary pencil with a rubber on the end I dipped it into some brown acrylic paint and dabbed it onto the painted masking tape.
I then started to stamp the images for each panel. I used the above stamp from the Artistic Outpost Paris Exposition set and used a smaller Nestability to cut out part of the image. I blended lots of Distress Ink around the edges, which you'll see in a later photo.
I used the Movers and Shapers Mini Stamp die and the stamps from the Artistic Outpost Paris Exposition set. I quite liked not having the complete image on the stamps. Again, you'll see in a later photo I used lots of Distress Ink around the edges of the stamps.
For one of the panels I've used this beautiful stamp from the Artistic Outpost Flower Market set and I've used Distress Markers and stamped onto watercolour paper.
I then used 2 different sizes of flower dies and cut out the stamped image and also cut 2 flowers from brown tissue paper which I then stamped over with some text.
I made a smaller flower using the Tim Holtz Tattered Flower strip die. I cut several flowers from an old book page, layered them and then rubbed some Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the edge of the petals.
Here are the four finished panels, I also added some ripped pieces from an old book to some of the panels and I've stamped on them with a script stamp. For the 'Joie de Vivre' panel I've used the Artistic Outpost Flower Market and Paris Exposition sets again. I cut the girls face out using the Mini Bottle Cap die and cut the text into separate words.
Here's the final card, which was really tricky to photograph ! I've blended more Distress Ink around the edges of the panels to age them.
I've taken some close ups of the finished panels so that you can see the details. I stamped some acrylic paint dots on a piece of book page for the background on the above panel.
Here you can see the girls face a little better on the bottle cap and also the finished flower.
I layered the above image on some more book paper and rubbed some Distress Ink over the edges of the paper flowers.
I've added some May Arts crocheted lace to this panel.
I hope you've enjoyed today's step x step and you've still got time to show us your different folds !