Thursday, December 3, 2015

Today's Guest Designer

It is time to welcome our Guest Designer for the current challenge.  Please say hello to Kerstin of Scrapbook Dreams.  Kerstin was the winner of our Something Wicked challenge.


"I have been creating for many years now, always in search for new techniques and yet unexplored territory in craftland. I'm a modern girl with a big vintage heart and love the things that are old and nobody wants anymore, because they have a history. My big passion are colours and textures. With Scrapbooking, Mixed Media Style and Art Journaling I have found 'my' perfect favourite genre - as it combines words and pictures, thoughts and feelings, application of various innovative techniques and the idea of telling stories ."

"For the challenge Tis the Season, I have made a vintage holiday card with my favourite colour combination - blue and brown."



"December, that's the month where everyone is dreaming of a white Christmas - sparkling snow crystals in an enchanted winter forest, and a reindeer without red nose :)"

"I hope you like my little inspiration for this beautiful month theme! You can find more details by clicking here to get to my blog."

* * * 
If you too would like an opportunity to join us as a Guest Designer, then all you need to do is participate in our current challenge - Tis the Season. The winner of the challenge, as chosen by the Design Team will be invited to be a Guest Designer.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kirsten, I love the blue and brown together! The layout is very unique, so frosty and festive too! It's wonderful to have you here with us today as our guest designer. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful, Kerstin! Such a clever design and perfect amount of color. Congrats on your GD feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerstin, great to see you here as guest Designer. I love your work, and now that I know of your love of anything old, I can understand why I'm drawn to your work so much. I love your vintage heart, and share your passion. Your card is such a unique design with the trees at every corner. Great color combo, too Hopping overto your blog for the details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ELEGANTLY FABULOUS Kerstin. AWED. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kerstin! I love browns and blues together, and you've showcased them perfectly in your lovely card! It has a magical feel, like I could look out my window and see Santa flying over in his sleigh. Thank you so much for being a guest designer with us!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project Kerstin! It feels like we are riding through snowcapped forests here. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your invitation and comments, this is a source of great pleasure to me, lovely and wonderful inspirations here on every time - the right place for people with a great vintage heart! Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerstin , your card is absolutely gorgeous!! i am so happy to see you her- I have been a fan of yours for quite awhile!
    Congrats to you!!
    hugs,Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the interesting shape of your beautiful card. So much beautiful creativity!

    ReplyDelete