Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Showcase - Stamperia Romantic Christmas

Good morning! Welcome to another Saturday Showcase! Today I am sharing a layout I created using a fabulously festive line - Romantic Christmas from Stamperia!


To create this layout;


Step 1 - you need 1 12x12 sheet, then tear 2 more pieces one at approximately 4" wide and one at approximately 2" wide and distress the edges.


Step 2 - cut some cardstock for 3 photo mats. Distress the edges of the two smallest and add snow like Prima Art Snowflake Paste. Adhere together like shown.


Step 3 - Add a piece of lace and gold mist like this one to a zippered sandwich bag and smoosh around. I do this because it saves the mess and I use less mist. Dry with your heat gun then snip into 3 pieces.


Step 4 - adhere all the papers and mats using foam tape or cardboard to add dimension. Pleat the lace and adhere to under the torn papers.



Step 5 - Cut your tag from the paper pack, add snowflake paste to some flowers, add some snowflake die cuts, a Christmas stocking, and some seed beads/pearls.

Earlier this week I also created this layout using this awesome line!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create a Christmas layout!
~Laura

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vintage piece and step outs, thank you for excellent tip on lace dyeing in a plastic baggie💕

    ReplyDelete