Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Lyla's Favorite Top 10 Products form 2022!

 We are kicking off a new two week challenge with our awesome design team here at The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  We are challenging our design team to use their favorite new product released in 2022.  Lyla is helping us go out with a BANG!  She has gone above and beyond and listed her Top 10 new products of 2022.  In her own words, here is what she is sharing.

The year of 2022 was my first being on a Design Team,
and it's been a great year!
I've learned a lot more about blogging than I knew previously,
and while it's not always been easy, I'm so grateful
for the chance and for the AWESOME support from
Linda and the rest of the Team- I couldn't ask for better!
A huge THANKS! goes out to all who kept
coming back for more Inspiration Ave!

I've made a list of my TOP 10 PRODUCTS
from The Funkie Junkie Boutique
that were showcased by my projects.
I'm starting with #10 and going down to #1
and giving you a link to each product beside each number.
At the bottom of each 2nd photo is the link for the project.
Scroll on down and take a look back with me!


The Prima Marketing Peach Tea Charms added

the right touch of class to this!



While I did use Set 1 here, both sets make
tiny houses that are miniature CUTE!



Choose between the Patchwork Tape or the Baubles??
It's a tie! Both are so versatile!



Tim's Bunny Games Thinlits Die Set is just too cute!
(Bonus; you can get it BOGO on sale!)



What can I say, except that these two products 
went hand-in-hand so perfectly!



Let's just say that while I used only Sets 1 and 3,
I fully intend to have Set 2 also!



Etcetera Thickboards are a MUST HAVE in my opinion!
And do I really need to say how adorable those Lock and Key Sets are?



I'm pretty sure I use Tim Holtz's Paper Dolls the most
from any of his IdeaOlogy; they add personal touches!



When Tim Holtz came out with his Mini Pumpkin Buckets in 2021,
of course we needed Candy Corn to go with them!
The Apothecary


And now for the last and best of all from 2022:



Hands down, this ready-to-alter item takes the cake; with icing!
Very nicely priced, versatile, easy and fun to use in crafting anything!
It's a stand-alone project or an add-on.
I am definitely going to keep a couple of these handy in my stash.

Thanks so much for dropping in and don't forget to
come back for more INSPIARATION AVE
from the rest of our Design Team at
as we head into an exciting new year!


Until next time...

Stay Safe,
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!
and
HAPPY BLOGGING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment