Thursday, February 11, 2016

Our Current Guest Designer

Join us in welcoming our current Guest Designer, Kezzy of Kezzy's Crafty Journey.  Kezzy is the winner of our Holiday Hues challenge.


"My name is Kerry (aka Kezzy) and I’m extremely honoured to be here today. 

I work part time as an accountant, have two children 16 and 19 and live with my partner and our dog Jasmine who is 14. 

I started crafting in 2006 and blogging in Jan 2011.  Art is a huge part of my life, especially mixed media. I lurrrrrve working with paint, stamps, inks and general messiness. I taught myself to crochet two years ago and have become addicted to bright colourful yarn and love to make bright funky flowers for my art. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this project for you, which is for my partner for Valentine’s Day. I have lots more photos, plus a full step by step of how it was made on my blog."


* * *

Kezzy. thank you for sharing this fun wall hanging with us.  Your partner is going to be in love with your Love.  If you too want to get in on the 'Love is in the Air' challenge and have a chance of being a future Guest Designer, you have until February 23rd at 11:55 pm EST to create something - we would love to have you join us.

12 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!! Yet again Kezzy you've created something completely spectacular!!! LOVE this to bits. Thank you so much for being a guest designer here at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Kezzie, wonderful texture, your sweetheart will indeed love it! Congratulations on your guest DT post and thanks for sharing your beautiful creation. Happy Valentine's day! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your guest slot. Love your altered piece, the colours and textures are fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wall hang!! It's wonderful to have you here as our Guest Designer today, I look forward to seeing how you put this together. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous textures and shades of colour. A fab wall hanging. Congrats on being GD Kezzy.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kezzy! This is a brilliant make...popping over to your blog to leave you some love! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Gorgeous embossed letters and a beautiful valentine's decor! Glad to have you GD with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your awesome grungy layers, Kezzy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wall hanging is fabulous, Kezzy! I love the rich color palette and the amazing texture you've achieved! Such a beautiful piece of art. Your partner is going to treasure it!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo love this Kerry - looking forward to your step by step - big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the textures and colors!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Kerry. Your partner is very lucky to receive such a beautiful gift. Glad to have your with us. :)

    ReplyDelete