Thursday, July 2, 2015

Welcome to today's Guest Designer, Mona!

Today we are welcoming our next Guest Designer, Mona Pendleton of Cupcake Creations. Mona was chosen as the DT winner of the Monochromatic challenge and was therefore invited to join us as Guest Designer. Let's move on to hear from Mona!


Hi there! My name is Mona Pendleton. I live in Phoenix, AZ with my dear husband. Together we have a blended family with 4 young adults and 2 9 year old West Highland Terriers. I work as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room and in my free time, I enjoy creating anything from greeting cards, layouts, tags and altered art. I love to experiment with various types of mediums including but not limited to: paints, mists, texture pastes, fabric, etc... You can find my creative projects on my blog: Cupcake's Creations: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/





I'm sure you'll all agree that Mona's card is beautiful, and a big thank you from all of us at Frilly and Funkie for providing even more inspiration for the current challenge 'Something to Say...'.

If you would also like the chance to join us as Guest Designer all you need to do is join in with the current challenge!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to be your guest today! Such an honor to join along with all the kind and encouraging team at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love your work, Mona! Great to have you as our guest here at Frilly and Funkie this week. Congratulations on being our Funkie Favorite!

      Hugs,
      Linda

      Delete
  2. Mona, you never fail to disappoint! I could just melt into your yummy palette and amazing textures! The little angel is a stunning addition, your attention detail is incredible. It's so wonderful to have you as our guest designer today. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona's creations are always gorgeous and this one is no exception! wonderful mix of yellow and gray, crackle, texture and beautiful bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a long time fan of your art, Mona!! Your card is truly a shabby chic beauty. I love the color palette, distressed layers, and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us as a guest designer! You work always inspires me!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mona's work is always stunning, her style never fails to impress and this creation is gorgeous! The silver grey and yellow look so beautiful together... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mona,
    Gorgeous and elegant! No matter what you do - it's always wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mona's creations are always beautiful and full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mona on the guest DT! Gorgeous card and fun challenge! Thanks for introducing me to a new challenge site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS, Mona! Gorgeous card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always so lovely to see Mona featured. Her card is really beautiful! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning version Mona, I love what you've done with soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete